(A) Fibreglass Roofing Sheets
Benefits of using Fibreglass roofs
Fibreglass roofing sheets give plenty of natural light.
Fibreglass roofing is decorative and enhances the beauty of the roof Fibreglass roofing sheets are available in two varieties.
Designer corrugated Sheets.
Fibreglass Mesh Wire Roofing Sheets (for extra strength).
Installation : Fibreglass roofs are very easy to install, just like any other conventional sheet fixing.
(B) GRP One Piece Tanks
One Piece Tanks for most standard applications and for tanks situated outside with no access restrictions. Fibreglass tanks with no internal supports or joints, with a smooth internal surface, can be produced in a variety of external colours, our most economical style of tanks.
One Piece Tanks can be manufactured plain or preinsulated, they have no internal supports or joints, with a smooth bacteria resistant internal surface, with external steel supports encapsulated within the walls of the tanks where required.
One piece tanks can be manufactured using one of three different resins :
- Standard Tanks (water upto 35 C, very mild chemicals)
- F & E Tanks (water upto 70 C, milder chemicals)
- Chemical Tanks (water upto 100 C, mild chemicals)
Key Benefits :
- No internal supports or joints
- Smooth Internal bacteria resistant surface
- Lids can be apexed to cope with rain/snow loads if required
- Insulated tanks available with HCFC Free Foam
- Economical costs compared to Sectional Tanks
- Manufactured to BS EN 13280: 2001
FRP tanks are used for different kinds of application viz
Water storage, electroplating, powder coating, chemical storage, chemical reaction vessels etc. Different properties could be achieved by using our special grade resins. Our high grade resins can withstand strong acids and temperatures upto 1000C. Proper reinforcement is provided according to the size & shape of tanks. We also make PVC/PP tanks reinforced with FRP lining. Any thickness & shape could be achieved as per the requirement.